Sometimes it can feel intimidating and overwhelming to know how to use Essential Oils with little ones.
Don’t worry—we’ve got some great tips to help.
First, remember that dilution is key; and if we stay within the recommended guidelines, we can use our Essential Oils to their maximum benefits, with confidence, and with safety.
To ensure you are using Essential Oils properly with children, follow the dilution guidelines listed below:
• Newborn to six months: one drop Essential Oil in four tsp. of carrier oil.
• Six months to two years: one drop Essential Oil in two tsp. of carrier oil.
• Two to five years: one drop Essential Oil in one1 tsp. of carrier oil.
• Five to ten years: one to two drops Essential Oil in one tsp. of carrier oil.
• Ten to eighteen years: one to five drops Essential Oil in one tsp. of carrier oil.
When creating your own roller bottle blends to use with children, use the following ratios to ensure proper dilution:
• Under two years: Fill the roller bottle 1/4 of the way with Essential Oils and then top off with carrier oil.
• Two to six years: Fill the roller bottle 1/3 of the way with Essential Oils and top off with carrier oil.
• Six years and up: Fill the roller bottle 1/2 of the way with Essential Oils and top off with carrier oil.
At each use of Essential oils on a child, you will want to stay within one to two drops every four hours as an ideal amount, with three to twelve drops in a 24-hour period as a guideline for maximum topical application.
You do not need to change anything when using the EASY AIR RESPIRATORY BLEND. Add the blend to the roller bottle at the proper rate, fill the rest of the bottle with carrier oil of choice, and place lid on top. Roll the roller bottle in your hand to combine, and evenly distribute the Essential Oil with the carrier oil.
If you are still uncomfortable with making your own roller bottles, I have great news for you!
You can experience the soothing, cooling vapor of the EASY AIR RESPIRATORY BLEND, now available in a PRE-MADE version for gentle and quick application.
The EASY AIR RESPIRATORY PREMADE ROLLER combines Fractionated Coconut Oil with Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Lemon, Cardamom, Ravintsara, and Ravensara Essential Oils to maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
Apply topically to the chest, back, or bottoms of feet to minimize the effects of seasonal threats or to promote a restful sleep. EASY AIR RESPIRATORY PRE-MADE ROLLER can be used safely by every member of the family, and its convenient roll-on application can be applied anytime.
QUESTION – WOULD YOU PREFER TO USE THE RESPIRATORY BLEND PREMADE ROLLER, OR TO MAKE YOUR OWN WITH THE GUIDELINES ABOVE?